Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shift Schedule: 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday; Flexibility with schedule to work Saturdays and have a day off during the week
- Type of Patients/Cases: Well Women Visits; Cervical Cancer Screenings, Pap Smears
- Patients per Day/Volume: 22 patients per day
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant’s assigned along with support staff and Registered Nurse’s at clinics
- Responsible for Mid-Level providers: Supervising Physician signs off but must operate independently
- Board Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Vallejo residents can easily take advantage of all of the arts and entertainment options of nearby Oakland, San Francisco and wine country to the north. Some attractions of note in and around Vallejo include The Benicia Historical Museum, The Mare Island Naval Shipyard, The Napa Valley Museum, and many more.