Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking Hematology - Oncology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity"
- Schedule: 8:20am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday; 1 in 4 weeknight and weekend call
- Job Setting: 95% Outpatient and 5% Inpatient
- Types of Cases: General Hematology/Oncology patients
- Requirements: Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
Nestled in Southwestern Washington, Vancouver - often called "Vancouver USA" to avoid confusion with Canada's Vancouver - prides itself in its blend of historic architecture, chic restaurants and art galleries, and small-town hospitality. Local attractions include various wineries, golf courses, parks, hiking trails, campgrounds, rivers, and lakes.