Job Description & Requirements
General Radiology Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Weekends from 8 am to 8 pm
- No procedures
- All basic diagnostic modalities
- Plain films, Cat Scan, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, & Mammography optional
- 60 cases per day.
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Syngo
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiology
Simon Chapman, who ran a boarding house for mill workers, submitted the name "Rockville" as common expression understood by the surrounding areas was "Going to the Rock". Thus, Rockville became the official name. It was not until 1842, however, that Rockville actually acquired its own post office.