Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
This facility is seeking Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: March 15, March 19, March 23-25, March 30, 2-3 days mid-week per week beginning April 1
- Job Setting: Inpatient & Outpatient
- Types of Cases: Obstetrics and Gynecology cases
- Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
- Mississippi License
- Physician to cover 10-15 days/month Obstetrics and Gynecology call plus see patients in outpatient Obstetrics clinic 2-3 days per week dependent upon Obstetrics patient load.
Mississippi is known for its fine arts, its diverse cuisine, and rich culture. Mississippi cuisine defies categorization and imagination. From catfish to comeback sauce, from tamales to traditional Southern sweets, from shrimp to slug burgers to sweet potatoes, Mississippi's culinary heritage has food to please every palate. A multitude of contemporary and visionary artists hail from Mississippi, as well.