Job Description & Requirements
Occupational Medicine Physician or Advanced Practitioner (NP/PA)
This facility is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician or Advanced Practitioner (NP/PA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
• Schedule: Full-time- 3 12-hour shifts per week
• Job Setting: Clinic
• Types of Cases: General Occupational Health
• Credentialing Timeframe: 2 weeks
• Must have an active New Jersey state license
• Must have Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Department of Transportation Certification (DOT). DOT can be obtained if you do not have one.