Job Description & Requirements
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Hours: Generally 3 days per week are hospital-based and those are combined with on-call. 2 days per week clinic with no call. Full-time providers would be on call for 10-11 days per month. While on 24-hour call, they are doing strictly inpatient and then on call in the evening.
- Call/Rounding: Sharing call with other Physicians – estimated 10-11 days per month for full time; This is for the Emergency Room and the Hospital.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible (3 Years or less out of residency)
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
One can visit the Bailey House Museum and the Maui Community Theater while in Wailuku. For all nature lovers, the best place to be in is the Hawai'i Nature Center. The Ka'ehu Beach is also a major tourist attraction. There are many parks that can be enjoyed including the Mokuhau Park, Kepaniwai Park, and Wells Park.