Job Description & Requirements
Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate child and adolescent psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 9a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing a child and adolescent population in an outpatient setting.
- Cases include: behavioral health conditions, mental illness, or substance abuse disorders.
- Will work with utilization management and care management staff.
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active District of Columbia license
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It's also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.