Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate child and adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- 2-3 days per week schedule. No call.
- The provider will be seeing child and adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- 15-22 patients per day.
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active state license.
Washington is a city in and the county seat of Washington County, Pennsylvania. Locals call it "Little Washington" to differentiate it from our nation's capital, but its history predates Washington D.C. by nearly ten years. Founded in 1781, Washington is the seat of Washington County and home to the first National Historic Landmark of the Underground Railroad, one of only a few in the entire U.S. The town celebrates its history with Pike Days, a festival that preserves the history of the National Road, along with the Covered Bridge Festival, the Pumpkin Festival, and the Washington County Fair. Sports fans can watch the Wild Things, Washington's independent pro baseball team, and transportation buffs can visit the National Trolley Museum.