Job Description & Requirements
TelePsychiatry Nurse Practitioner (NP)
This facility is seeking a Tele-Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (NP) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 6:45a - 3:45p, asap start - ongoing
- Job Setting: Tele-medicine
- Number of Beds in Unit: 0-49
- Types of Cases: Provide medical and psychiatric care; provides psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for mental health patients; Helps develop treatment plans; Must be proficient in psychotropic medications and dosage; Performs a wide range of mental health services, including medical histories, medication management and managing ongoing care.
- Active New York license is required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, successful completion of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) program with an emphasis in psychiatric care and Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) and registered by the New York State Board of Nursing are all required
Watertown, New York is full of a wide variety of things to do that will keep visitors busy. The town offers many opportunities for outdoor activities and to learn more about the history of the region. There are several places for entertainment, recreation centers, historic sites, rivers, parks, and more for a fun-filled and memorable visit to Watertown, such as viewing a variety of animals at the New York State Zoo or sampling the freshest apple cider and cider donuts around.