Job Description & Requirements
Waterville, Maine( ME) Primary Care Clinic is searching for a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant as soon as possible to cover the 3 months or ongoing if needed.
Nurse Practitioner needed as soon as possible.
• Start Month – as soon as possible.
• Length of Assignment – 3 months, with extension if needed.
• Credentialing Timeframe – within a couple weeks (clean files only)
• Board Certified – yes.
• Age of Patients – generally adult, some pediatrics (could avoid pediatric patients if necessary).
• Life Support – BLS.
• Physician Shift Times – Monday -Friday: 8am- 5pm
• Average patients per day: NP/PA, 13-16.
• Experience – no requirement for physician (as long as completed a residency), 1 year for NP/PA.
• Procedures – would have to be able to do pap smears; otherwise, as per clinician preference.
• Backup Specialties – psych NP and LCSW in practice; almost any specialty available for referral or advice.
• EMR System – Touchworks.
• Dictation – use of Dragon through the EMR.
AC: Pamela Baker