Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Upon Credentialed - January 2, 2020; sporadic vacation coverage
- Schedule: Weekend 24 Hour Call Coverage; 8 am to 8 am
- Types of cases: Diagnostic and Interventional, Transesophageal echocardiography's, Stress Echocardiogram, Nuclear Stress testing
- Support Staff: 1 Medical Doctor, 2 Advanced Practice Practitioner's, 1 Medical Assistant, and 1 Medical office Specialist
- Board Certification Interventional Cardiology
- Georgia license
Waycross is located in the heart of Southeast Georgia, at the northern tip of the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge. Waycross began as a crossroads for southeastern travel. We were first a hub for stagecoach traffic, and then became a center for the railroad when it laid its tracks in the mid-1800s.