Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 3 – End of July, Monday -Thursday 8a-5p 1 Friday per month 8a-3p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 18-22
- Types of Cases: Fillings, extractions, crown and bridge, endo, exams, sealants
- 4 Dental Assistant's, 2 Hygienists
- Active Missouri license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) is required
Webb City still has its Downtown Historic District with typical red-brick buildings from the 1880s-1930s, it comprises: The Route 66 Middle West Hotel (a historic site) and the Route 66 Movie Theatre, and Bruner Pharmacy, Aylor House and the Civic Theater. As well as two classic service stations U.S. Filling Station (1920) and the Route 66 Welcome Center in a 1950s service station. The town's claim to Americana are the gigantic Praying Hands statue.