Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Medicine Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 12 hour in house shifts, generally 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Facility is a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Provider will assist in the emergency room
- Procedures: Intubations, Vent-management, Central lines, Bronchials, Trachs, Lumbar Puncture, and Code blue.
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support Certifications
- Must be able to offer a minimum of 5-7 shifts per month
Webster’s is the “medical center of the south” with Houston as the “medical center of the north” beginning in 1972 with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Webster’s medical center accommodates a service area population exceeding more than 1,800,000 patients annually. With the opening of Bay Area Regional Medical Center in 2014, that number is anticipated to continually escalate