Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking Oncology/Hematology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
This opportunity offers:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM starting as soon as possible - ongoing
- 10 days of call per month
- Level III Trauma
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Required
- Active Iowa License or Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC) Letter needed at time of presentation
Des Moines County should not be confused with the city of Des Moines, which is the capital of Iowa. Des Moines County sits on Iowa's eastern border alongside the Mississippi River. The city of Des Moines is in Polk County in central Iowa. Both places derive their name from the Des Moines River, which flows through the city of Des Moines and originally flowed through the county. When the county was divided early in Iowa's history, the river ended up further west, forming the border between Lee County, Iowa, and the state of Missouri.