Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
An Inpatient facility
is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week. No weekends or call.
- The provider will see adult and geriatric patients in a 2 unit inpatient setting with 20 beds per unit.
- Average caseload is 12 patients per day. Caseload is shared with a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Inpatient duties include evaluations, consults, medication management, and rounding.
- No EMR. Full support staff
- Board Certified candidates preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have a clean and active VA State License.
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification is required.
- Experience working with an acute adult inpatient population.
- Comfortable working on an admissions unit with rapid turnover
Williamsburg was the capital of the Virginia Colony from 1699 to 1780. It forms the "Historic Triangle" together with Jamestown and Yorktown. Its heart is Colonial Williamsburg, a historic district and living-history museum where actors in period costume depict daily Colonial life in the streets, stores, and workshops. Apply today and Williamsburg, VA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!