Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
An inpatient facility
is needing a full-time adult psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week. No weekends or call.
- The provider will see adult and geriatric patients in a 2 unit inpatient setting with 20 beds per unit.
- Average caseload is 12 patients per day. Caseload is shared with a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Inpatient duties include evaluations, consults, medication management, and rounding.
- No Electronic Medical Record.
- Full support staff
- Board Certified candidates preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have a clean and active Virginia State License.
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider certification is required.
- Experience working with an acute adult inpatient population.
- Comfortable working on an admissions unit with rapid turnover
Williamsburg, a city in the U.S. state of Virginia, was the capital of the Virginia Colony from 1699 to 1780 and played a significant role in the American Revolution. It forms the “Historic Triangle” together with Jamestown and Yorktown. Its heart is Colonial Williamsburg, a historic district and living-history museum where actors in period costume depict daily Colonial life in the streets, stores, and workshops.