Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This facility is seeking several Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) locum tenens support to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- 6/1/21 (ongoing)—3 weeks on/1 week off rotation
- Monday -Friday, 40 hours per week plus call. 1:3 weeknight call, every 4th weekend.
- Critical Access Hospital
- Cases: General, Regional, Pediatrics, Ear Nose Throat, Trauma, Gastrointestinal, Urology, and Obstetrics. Must be proficient in spinals, epidurals and blocks.
- Care Team Model: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) only (4 CRNAs total on rotation)
- Active North Dakota license
The City of Williston is the 6th largest city in North Dakota with a population of 30,229 as of July 1, 2020