Job Description & Requirements
Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: April 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm with night call holding pager for Consults Only
- Type of Patients/Cases: Targeted ultrasounds, amniocentesis, high-risk consultation and prenatal diagnosis for state of the art care in the Southeastern North Carolina region.
- Support Staff: 2 Physician Practice; Two genetic counselors, one nurse practitioner, six ultrasound technicians, and experienced administrative staff.
- Office-based Practice
- Board Certification
- Active North Carolina license (highly preferred)
Wilmington is located between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean in Hanover County. The city contains a large seaport and is home to the USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial. It features a prominent historic district and is close to superb beaches. The city was the childhood residence of basketball star Michael Jordan.