Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: October 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 10 and 12-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Procedures: general, orthopedic, urology, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, bariatric, vascular, neurology, thoracic, gynecology, dermatology, plastic, cardiac and obstetrics (no trauma).
- Cases for the operating room are medically directed, Obstetrics Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) are supervised
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Case logs required
For sports enthusiasts, Worcester's central location gives residents and visitors easy access to numerous professional sporting teams. Worcester itself is home to a professional baseball team, the Worcester Tornadoes, who play in the Canadian-American Association of Professional Baseball, or Can-Am League. Boston to the east is home to Major League Baseball's Boston Red Sox