Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) locum tenens support to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: - Monday - Thursday, 8 hour day, Friday - Sunday - Call
- Job Setting: Critical Access Hospital
- Type of Patients/Cases: general surgery, gastroscopy and colonoscopy, total knee, hip, and shoulder replacements, dental, and Obstetrics
- Credentialing Timeframe: 0 - 30 days
- Care Team of Independent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Active State license required
In Worland, Wyoming, you'll be able to explore many historical museums, little town restaurants, and bars, and have fun with outdoor activities.