As a locum tenens Travel Nurse Practitioner (NP), you’ve got so many options with locum tenens NP jobs, including choices surrounding location, facility type, shift, and patient population. In addition, you’ll find a new kind of freedom and flexibility that lends itself to any kind of lifestyle.
Short and long-term travel nurse practitioner jobs give you the ability to choose when you’d like to be off for vacations or holidays, the choice to live near family or friends, or the freedom to explore different parts of the country that you’ve always wanted to visit. In addition, the life of a locum tenens travels nurse practitioner can include shift work, part-time work, or the ability to dive into full-time contracts from a few weeks to a year or longer. It’s amazing how this level of flexibility opens up an entirely new world in your NP career.
Travel Nurse Practitioner Salary
A travel nurse practitioner's salary is typically more than NPs who choose to work full-time staff positions. And, while there are many subspecialties for nurse practitioners, an average salary for locum tenens includes the following ranges:
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner: An average of $63 to $75/hr.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner: An average of $81 to $93/hr.
- Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner: An average of $63 to $75/hr.
In addition to these great travel nurse practitioner salaries, you’ll also gain access to some amazing benefits, including:
- Complete state licensing assistance and payment support, with fees paid
- Complimentary malpractice insurance
- Provided accommodations and paid for and arranged travel
- Choose facility type and the locations that meet your lifestyle and goals
- No more insurance hassles and steady, no-hassle pay
Questions? Contact Us!
We're Here to Help!