Working as an OBGYN physician, you are facilitating the beginning of new lives. Mothers everywhere require your specialized skills to help get their newborn children through the birthing process.
As a locum tenens OBGYN, you’ll find new flexibility by choosing the facility type, shift, and location where you’d like to work.
Our team will support you in finding the perfect locum tenens OBGYN job to fit your lifestyle, career goals, and individual needs.
Locum Tenens OBGYN Salaries
Locum tenens OBGYN job salaries vary slightly based on location, facility, shift, and demand, but you can still expect to earn an average OBGYN salary of between $113 to $221/hr.
Aside from competitive OBGYN salary opportunities, you’ll also receive some amazing perks through these locum tenens OBGYN jobs, including:
- Full, multi-state licensing coverage and assistance
- Fully covered malpractice insurance
- Housing and travel accommodations
- Facility type and location flexibility to meet your needs
- Hassle-free insurance and steady pay
Questions? Contact Us!