Finding your first job after graduating from medical school can be scary if you aren’t sure of your plans. That’s where the world of locum tenens can provide a great option for new grad physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and CRNAs who want to explore before making any permanent decisions.
A Post-Grad Option for Your Career
The team at Staff Care can help you make the transition by offering lots of choices, including exclusive locations around the country, different facility and patient populations, and the flexibility to create your own path for new healthcare career success. As a locum tenens new grad, you can choose from both short or long-term contracts, part-time work, or even pick up shifts to help pay off student debt or save for the future. Don’t hesitate, reach out to a recruiter below to explore this great opportunity to grow your new medical career.
Locum Tenens Staff Care Benefits
- Complete state licensing assistance and payment of fees
- Complimentary malpractice insurance
- Provided housing and travel accommodations
- The ability to choose facility type and locations that meet your lifestyle/goals
- No more insurance hassles and steady, no-hassle pay
Questions? Contact Us!