Residents, Fellows & New Providers: Career Resource Center
As a medical resident or postdoctoral fellow, you face new challenges each day. Staff Care helps you meet those challenges with a comprehensive online library of resources, tools, and career-building information designed to give residents and fellows advanced insight into the healthcare industry. And don't forget to sign up for our 'Careers for New Physicians' program to get even more valuable insight and information sent directly to your inbox.
Career Resources, Tools & Information for Residents And Fellows
Interested in learning tips for acing your next interview? How about advice on building an effective physician résumé? Check out our Staff Care Blog, where you'll find articles written exclusively for residents and fellows, as well as career-boosting videos offering advice from our panel of experts. We'll also keep you up to speed on upcoming conferences and events near you.
Browse some samples of our resources below, or sign up now to start getting monthly emails straight from the source. Your career is in good hands with Staff Care!
Getting More From Your Residency
- Moonlighting Opportunities for Residents
- Tips for Staying Healthy During Your Residency Health Career
- Tips & Advice How Can Residents Find the Best Place to Practice Medicine?
- How to Pay Off Medical School with Locum Tenens Jobs
- A Quick Guide to Acquiring Your NPI
Health Care Insider Videos
- Making a Difference with Locum Tenens Work
- Discussing Physician Compensation
- How Working Locum Tenens Jobs Can Help Your Career
- Locum Tenens Malpractice Insurance
Connect With Our Social Networks