Telehealth Services from Staff Care
Telehealth services are in demand, and for good reason: Telehealth improves care by delivering instant connectivity between patients and the qualified physicians they need for premium care, no matter their respective locations. In the process, telehealth physicians reduce care delivery costs, improve outcomes, reduce readmissions, and expand a provider’s market coverage and service offerings.
Why Choose Staff Care for Telehealth
As the locum tenens division of AMN Healthcare, the leading innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and the largest healthcare staffing firm in the U.S., Staff Care can connect you with more multi-specialty physicians than any other telehealth company. In the face of industry reports forecasting a growing physician shortage, that’s a critical component to achieving success in today’s healthcare market.
Staff Care provides flexible, on-demand physician staffing services. Our high-quality physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants work in full-time or part-time assignments, in both in-patient and out-patient settings, and in all major clinical specialties.
Benefits of Staff Care’s Telehealth Services
In addition to the benefits listed above, Staff Care's Telehealth Services and remote physician staffing can reduce burn-out and improve quality of life and satisfaction levels for local providers. This can enhance health system recruiting efforts, increase retention levels and reduce costly turnover.
Our services are also ideal for remote facilities without direct access to needed physicians, or that need after-hours shift coverage or the ability to deliver new specialty care services.
Staff Care offers all the benefits of multiple telehealth companies in one partner, including:
- Remote Locums: Dedicated or part-time temporary physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- On-call Coverage: Specialty call panel physicians and clinicians to ensure timely ED coverage
- Scheduled Clinic: Pre-scheduled patient visits for high-demand specialties, such as psychiatry
- Integrated Care Team: Blended clinical team for care coordination, remote patient monitoring, disease management and other integrated programs
- Billing Services: Expert support for telehealth service coding, billing and collections
- Technology: Unbiased technical advice to evaluate and select telehealth technology
- Consulting: Business consulting to design, implement and expand telehealth programs
Learn More about Staff Care’s Telehealth
For more information, contact us at emailing SCTelehealth@Staffcare.com for additional detail information.
Additional Telehealth Information: